1955 Polo White V8 Corvette Roadster,
Rare, frame-off restored ’55!
Polo White w/Red interior, 265/195hp, Powerglide automatic transmission.
- This 1955 Chevrolet Corvette was fully restored in 2006 and holds the National Corvette Restorers Society (NCRS) highest qualification of Top Flight, placing it in the top 3% of judged Corvettes.
- This 40k-mile example comes from the first year of V8 power for the Corvette and is still equipped with its numbers-matching engine backed by a Powerglide 2-speed automatic transmission.
- Documentation of its judged performance at the 2006 Quartz Hill event in California is included and shows a score of 4,363 out of 4,510.
- The 265ci V8 was recently rebuilt and is fitted with correctly date-coded manifolds.
- This well-documented Corvette has only been driven about 500 miles in the decade since the restoration was completed.
- It is sold on behalf of the current owner with substantial documentation of the restoration and a clean California title.
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on October 18, 2020.
Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Location: Anaheim, California, United States