1969 Ford F-100 Short Box Ranger
- 390 c.i., 3-speed manual, P.S., P.B.
- Beautiful paint Ford blue/reefer white
- Stripped to metal, painted apart
- Hood, fenders, box, doors super straight
- Painted frame, all bumpers re-chromed
- All stainless restored, (looks new)
- Lowered 20×8 traditional Americans (period correct look)
- New 245-50-20’s, bed rails, color match bed liner
- Rear slider, rear cargo light, car style rear bumper
- Dual exhaust, all new custom seat (cloth), door panels
- Dash pad, wood grain, carpets, new windshield
- New gaskets for doors & windows, dual mirrors
- All new marker lights, grille, bumper guards
- Factory fog lights, Ranger headliner
- Motor runs smooth, build by 80 year old perfectionist
- 60,777 miles
This truck is a real head turner.
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on November 10, 2020.
Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Location: Lynnwood, Washington, United States