1971 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible
- HEMI Cuda tribute
- Period correct 426 HEMI engine
- Recent 4 speed manual trans conversion
- Rebuilt trans w/ new clutch assembly
- Show quality sub-lime green paint
- Excellent body and floors
- Rotisserie restored
- Dual quad intake and carbs
- Correct shaker hood and air cleaner assembly
- Fresh black interior
- Factory bucket seats
- Factory center console
- Pistol grip shifter
- Power convertible top
- Power windows
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Factory exhaust manifolds
- Stainless magnaflow exhaust
This 1971 HEMI Cuda Convertible Tribute is a real show stopper.
Loaded with options, this beautiful Mopar correctly mimics one of the most desirable and iconic muscle cars of all time. While only 11 real examples were ever built, it is still equally rare to find a high quality tribute that is available in todays market. This is your chance!. Let this stunning drop top hemi be the main focus of your garage.
Driving this car is an absolute pleasure as well. This rotisserie restored Plymouth has been road tested and well sorted out. Just flilck the key and start pounding the streets!
Location: Mundelein, Illinois, United States
Price: $165,000 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on October 28, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.