VW WESTFALIA CAMPER 1977 – barn find
- Limited Deluxe Green/Yellow Plaid Edition
- Completely rebuild 2L engine fuel injection with hydraulic lifters – 0 miles on engine – fuel injection
- powder coded sheet metal with matching color, all new / rebuilt alternator, fuel pump, valves, hoses, vacuum hoses etc.
- Rebuild 091 transmission and rear axles- 0 miles on transmission
- Totally straight body, no rust found on the bus, extraordinary dry body
- repaint with original Helsinki Green color code, original Westfalia Camper with new OEM green/yellow plaid upholstery
Odometer reads 13818 miles
- Perfect straight body, no accident
- Original CA camper, hard to find one at this condition
- All original furniture interior in excellent condition
- Dashboard in excellent condition
- Garaged for the last 10 years
Completely rebuild 2L engine fuel injection with hydraulic lifters – 0 miles on engine, powder coded sheet metal with matching color, all new / rebuilt alternator, fuel pump, valves, hoses, vacuum hoses etc.
Rebuild 091 transmission and rear axles
– Steering: very good, no play
– Suspension: good
– Wiring: inspected, new emergency flasher switch, Lights: all new bulbs around, flasher relay, fuses, all lights, headlights, and blinkers work.
Complete brakes job with new master cylinder, good booster, new hoses, new lines, new brakes pads, new brake shoes
– original VW bus rims
– original VW logo hubcaps
– new tires
Bodywork: straight body, no accidents,
– sanded to primer, painted with correct code paint and clear coded,
– Fiberglass top repainted
– undercarriage like new
– new VW yellow pop top canvas
Other new parts (and much more):
– both outside mirrors
– front chrome emblem
– turn signal lenses and seals
– side markers
– both taillight lenses
– outside front door scrapers, inner scrapers
– New window seal: windshield seal, Rear hatch window seal, rear side windows seal, front door seals
– new toned windshield glass
– Original side (coat hanger) cabinet and head banger cabinet
– Original Westfalia full size bed on top (covers removed, dry washed and reinstalled)
– Original cooler cabinet and sink unit with water reservoir and electric pump pump on the long side (behind driver)
– Original style cabinet handle on all doors
– Z bed and rear cushion with a new high-density foam, plaid fabric replaced with new OEM yellow/green plaid. New white birchwood ceiling. Outside city 120 V hook up.
– Both louvre windows in excellent working condition
– Swivel leg table
New front seats green/yellow plaid
new front cabin, cargo area and walk through carpet, new kick panels.
– Captain Chair (180 degree turnable) passenger seat
- Original manual
- Factory paperwork VW
- Clean Title, Pink Slip
Beautiful bus with the complete original equipment, everything works, drives strong 75 miles on the freeways.
Ready to take her out for your next adventure!
Location: Santa Clarita, California, United States
See listing: 1977 Volkswagen Westfalia Camper barn find (from October 2, 2020)