1980 GMC Caballero. This was a competitor to the el Camino and valued by collectors as not as many were made. This specific one has been fully restored, tastefully customized and a trophy winner low mile truck.
Paint, interior, glass, body, undercarriage are in fantastic condition and the color is custom and expensive.Obviously absolutely no rust. A LOT!! of money and time has been invested and it shows.
No noises, smells,smoke or any other issues. I’ll mention some things done Over time and recently but surely not everything.
Custom paint, with tight tuck fiberglass bumpers, chin spoiler, and side ground effects,
Engine dress up parts by Summit Racing. New transmission pump, New Chrome Transmission Pan, Oil Pan and Flywheel Cover, See Picture.
New valve covers to match Transmission Pan and Oil Pan. See Picture. P245-60-R15 Copper Cobra GT Tires.(NOT 205-75R-14)
- Torque Spoke 15 x 8 wheels
- Flowmaster Exhaust
- Tonneau Cover.
- New interior Seats and Carpet,
- Grant Steering Wheel and new Jegs Tachometer.
- Pioneer Stereo with New Front and Rear Speakers.
- This Truck handles like a go-cart
- Front QA 1 coil over adjustable Shocks and Poly Urethane Bushings
- Rear QA1 Upper and Lower Control Arms with a Anti Sway Bar
Price: $15,000 <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on November 18, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: yabesaygreg
Location: Miami, Florida, United States